I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

i still hate thursday becoz of carrying heavy bags..
my muscles will grow bigger by the end of the year =.=
so today,after my friends n I returning our class key to tchr Sarinah,
we went to our class..I saw someone, long-time-no-see tchr haha..
it's my form teacher,tchr Surianah..Welcome Back To School tchr ;)
she's getting slimmer haha =p


and she belanja nasi ayam for each one of us..thank you teacher~~


afternoon I stayed at Lambak..playing with those two naughty n annoying yet cute cousins, Faez n Faezah =pp
they're going to singapore today thats y i spent my time with them..
I was really glad to meet my cousins..umi was there too =D
by the time I went home, I went to sleep straight away eventho it was still early..
It felt so nice to sleep for 12 hours..fuhhh


I will not update my blog for everyday starting today...
I've been VERY busy ever since the first day of school..
well, it's my o level year..have to study extra hard haha


okay readers, good bye! 
search this at google 'Jamie Laou' he looks just like Justin Bieber =.=


love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment