I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Helloooooo ;))
for the past three days, we have family functions...
Friday was at Nenek Muda's house..doa selamat for aunty naning's departure..
she and daniel went back to sydney yesterday's morning...
I didnt get to play with daniel often T.T


then, last night was at Nenek Tua's house..Tahlil for my late dato'..al-fatihah..
and today? today at 3pm, we had doa selamat or can be said as family gathering..
I dun really know what's the doa selamat for..
so today I spent my time with Lambak family..
all uncles, aunts and cousins were there..glad to meet them =)
zikri, my cousin, still a baby is so adorable..
I held him..so fun when I could make him smile or laugh =D
ohh babies are just too cuteeee >.<


okay that's all for now...nothing special to share with you all ;p
I have lots of homeworks T.T tchrs and sir keep on giving them non stop =.=
babye! chiaooooo ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment