I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

today post will be about the things I wanna cmplain haha..
I dunno why our friends like to kidnap and hide our things...
when I said 'our', I meant Jul and I...
everytime jul puts her stitch on her table, then Ezey sees it, he will take it and start playing with it..

and my case,
ever since last year..my things all so kasihan...
especially my shoes =.= they liked to untie n take my shoes..
they alwez hide my bottle, my organizer, my notes and my pencil case =.=
so everytime I lost my pencilcase, i know who to find haha..
now,they numbers of people who bully me are increasing..
Len starts to join Aqeel =.=
she and Aqeel will hide my pencilcase every home time..
yes, every home time =.=

poor me T.T gitau nene ku karang HAHAHA

today I watched konsert ria..man,ive been wanting to watch this nasib today got the ulangan =D
I wanna watch Misha Omar and lucky laki's performances...
Misha Omar is so pretty >.< I love her!!!
twitter new layout is bida =.= =.= have to learn how to use it again ugh

okay i'll stop until now, got a lot of homeworks to do T.T
arigato! kamsamida! wo ai ne! ooops wrong words haha

Olive you,boy~ 
that should be me the one you love....
that should be me the one you think of....

No comments:

Post a Comment