I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 10, 2011

MC for the 1st time in this year

yesterday,in the afternoon after i went off from facebook,
I watched Justin Bieber's videos for a while...
then I got headache..i thought it was a normal one..
bt when I went to my room, I really felt weak...
I felt cold..so I laid down with my body all covered by my blanket..
I couldnt even stand up..like i said, i felt weak..
I dont know why...sudden fever ish =.=

when my mum knew I was sick..she was really worried..
I'm really glad to have her, she's alwez there when I'm sick
and she really takes care of me...thanks babu =D
You are the best mother in the whole wide world... <3

so today before I went to clinic, we had a breakfast at seri balai..
I ate mee goreng..i'm feeling much more better,alhamdulillah..
then,we went to Police's clinic at gadong..
they checked my temperature...
36.1 degree celcius
afterthat,I was checked by the doctor..I told her I got a fever..
I received this:
I take MC for 211 days...yeah 211 minus 210 days~
use your maths!! wahahaha =pp
so now i'm really okay, I know I missed a lot for today's lessons
nvm, I got julia ;)

Eventhough I didn't see you today, i'm happy to jst chat with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment