I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hiking To Tasek Lama

today sure is my fun day ever!!!
a lot of things happened that make me smile =)
Morning- I was very happy becoz of that particular someone...
something happened and I would alwez remeber that =) <3

I ate my favourite food, mee tiaw basah, as my lunch..yummilicious ;)
we were going to Tasek Lama for hiking...
3 teachers accompanied us, which were Teachr Budi, Teacher Sarinah and Teacher Suzi..
there wre 15 of us..12 of them were my classmate and the other 3 girls were frm 10PA
we were supposed to go at 2pm bt the other bus late arrived..
we started our journey at 2.30 and arrived at Tasek Lama at about 2.45pm
actually we only needed one bus, but we had to divide our group into 2..
the boys followed this bus...
on the way to Tasek Lama, we took some pictures...




some of the crazy things I did

tchr Hadifah and Fiah were waiting for us at there..we took group photos..



STARTING TO HIKEEEEEEEE UP TO THE HILLLL
TCHR SUZI N TCHR SARINAH

tchr budi and I


arrived in the middle of the forest


VERY TIRING JOURNEY yet, THEY STILL SMILED
it was my very first time went hiking..thanks to my teachers for bringing us there..
my brother ever said he would bring me...I wondered when~~
it was very tiring..but we could finish it...
While hiking, we were entertained by our friends who like to sing and dance...
yes,they were singing and dancing =.= haha..
my friends, Syazwan, adhan, manmit and muiz were leaving us behind..
but they were lost..they took the long cut...
we kept in touch with them using walkie talkie haha ;pp
SUCH AN AWESOME DAAAAAYYYY
we arrived back to school at 5.16pm!!!!!
we should go again some other time, okay teacher??? ;))

i'm off to sleep...I really need to rest and sleep well...
babyeeeeeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment