I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

WENT OUT WITH BROTHERS AND COUSINS

I received a call from Lumik.When I answered her, she immediately said 'be ready by now' she was just like aunty arab =.= started talking without saying hai..mayb too excited haha..
SO WE WENT TO THE ICC!!!!
I WENT OUT WITH MY BROTHERS AND COUSINS <3<3<3
uncle tom joined us too..as usual =.=
Glad to spend my weekend with GLVs.well, its been a busy day for me :/
seriously, form 5 no fun =( sighhhh...
I don't alwez go hang out with my cousins..only when we all are free..
abg syukri picked us up..there were lots of people at the ICC..
parking areas were almost full..we found one for us but very far from ICC..
so, we had to walk a long way to ICC =.=
have I told u that ALIFF AZIZ IS HERE???
yes, my BOYFRIEND is here in Brunei!!!! =DD >.< ^_^
my boyfriend ^_^
He performed last night but i didnt buy a ticket for his show..
A BIG REGRET!! so,I was hoping to meet him at the ICC.
there was an anugerah held at the hall..
we went to the drug room..I was suprised to see at the people who acted like people taking the drugs..
they looked soo....I must say they're very good at acting haha..
Then,umi,abg amy n I wanted to go to the dungeon..well,abang amy was forced to join us..
It was fun, i shouted all the way out to the exit door hahaha :p
hey at least I was brave to go inside and see the fake ghosts..
A cousin of mine,name not to be mentioned, closed her eyes the whole time we were
in the dungeon room :pppp
I HAD FUN TODAAAAAAY ;DDD
brothers, please always bring us go hang out~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment