I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ONE DAY SALE

today our school had an activity which was held by POA department...
It was fun~~ many students joined it to sell things like food and drinks,accesories and so on..
my friends and I also joined selling at the one day sale activity..but we were in different booths..
booth 1 was Syazwan,Faiz,Ezey,Ilaah and Hazman --> photography stall..
booth 8- my friends and I..there were many of us working at the booth, mah, wendy,voon,
fiah,maria,pipah,hui jun and I..we helped mah sold her stuff out..
it was fun helping her out and tiring as well :)
and the other booth but i dunno what was their booth number was manmit,muiz and wazien..
I was their 1st costumer and I bought 3 kitkats from them..
they really sold their stuff with cheap prices haha..they said they didnt mind 
if they didnt get any profit, as long as their stuffs were all sold out..haha
There was a competition as well.. making tea tarik~ haha 
it was fun seeing teachers and studentsmade the tea tarik..songs were being played as well..
Err I dunno who was the winner though :pp




Good bye! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment