I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Heeeeeyyyyyy~~
school was okay, a bit tiring. Bio lesson was fun, as alwez haha..
so far we havent had any hw for bio..i'm not asking for one haha..
a maths- sir will give us hw every of his lessons~ bt nw the topic is quite fun..not that hard ;)
P.E time, my friends and I were helping our Eng tchr..
I prayed hard so that it rained coz we didnt have to run =D
I was supposed to learn maths but then my brain needed a rest..
too much maths =.=
my eng teacher was telling me about her past when she used to spend her time with my family..
i knw that she knws my family but i didnt know she knew my family since a long time ago haha..

wendy n I went home a bit late so we still could finish helping her work..
when I went to dome, I saw my car was already there so I was searching for my bag..
I tot someone was mistaken taking my bag...but knw what,
Aqeel, Len and Kn hid my stuff =.=
I was like 'wuiiii aku balik wah' they just can't stop bullying me...poor me T.T


afternoon I stayed at my grandma's...boring at home..
I played with hafiy =D



so that cute little boy is hafiy...he's so cute >.<
now he knows how to talk...he was talking with me like non stop
I was like 'ya Allah bila ia pandai beckp naleh ku melayan' hahaha ;p
but i'm a very good sister..I played with him the whole afternoon =DD

at night, abg syukri, umi n I went to seri qlap mall to watch khurafat..
unfortunately, it was full...no more seats T.T
so we bought the tickets earlier..we'll watch Khurafat tomorrow at 7 pm 
YAAAAYYY i'm gonna watch movie =DD
btw, khurafat is a malaysian horror movie..i hope the movie isnt that scary =D


my extra class is postponed to next week~ yaaay I still can sleep in the afternoon haha

No comments:

Post a Comment