I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tahlil at Lambak

by the time I woke up, my mum asked me to follow her go jalan...
so we went to Lambak...Mamat was there...Umi hadnt come yet...
I felt great spending time with them...its been a while T.T
we talked a lot...and watched Cahaya together...
but then something happened...Faez locked himself in grandpa's toilet...
hes just 5 yrs old...thats y we all were so worried abt him..ia merajuk wah haha
we kept on knocking the door..and finally he opened the door...
funny conversations I had with my cousins:
'Okay..berapa harganya ah? *tut tut tut tut* HAHAHAHA
'aku inda kawan nene' 'salah tu aku inda nene nene'
u dun get it?? only my cousins do HAHA


so at night we had function...tahlil for Late Uncle Kamaruddin...
I have never seen him..he had gone before we were born...
Al-Fatihah........


Tomorrow i'll be spending my 2 days with Lambak Families...
Yes,we are going to Centrepoint Hotel again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaaaaaaaayyyyy at last I can spend my holidays with them...
GLV IS BACK!!!!! wheeeeee~~
we'll watch 3D movie tmrw..already booked and celebrate New year at there~~


1st time we went there,mamat was the camerawoman...
2nd time I was the camerawoman...
and now who is willing to take pics of us????

No comments:

Post a Comment