I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

another pitza day and Happy Birthday Aunty Naning~

my cousin,syafiq besunat today...we wished him luck n asked him to jst chiilax haha...
we woke up late..like of coz lah aher tidur~~
we watched The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl at channel 105
got Taylor Lautner when he was still a kid...cuteeee =D
then,we wanted to watch the ratu prom..coz got Safa(nikita willy) acted  in the movie..
but the it was sooooo boring so we watch amazing race...
had lunch and had a shower...
Hakim brought his watergun...I played with them for awhile but 
I didnt get fully wet ^_^


Cucur time~~~while watching mari menari...


mamat went home earlier than us...so left umi, ina and I...
while watching kirana, we felt hungry...so fezah said 'mau makan pizza?'









Our beloved grandma lanja us paid the pitza for us =D


thank you nene~~~ love you alwez ;) haha


the flavour was cheese~~ sooo yummilicious :pp
Abang Amy picked me up at 7.40pm...Umi was still there...
at home- I was trying to upload Ilaah &Hazman talent show's performance...
it took about 4 hrs to upload...Im a type of girl who inda penyabar...
when i saw the video wasnt mving, i trus cancelled HAHA...
but then, thank God I was able to download it eventho I slept late...
Ilaah & Hazman..u two owe me tu! haha no lah..I was really satisfied with their 
awesome performance!!click here to watch:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1575906750928&comments


I was stalking sum1 at twitter...and I was consumed with jealousy...
why is that? lo pikirlah sendiri ;)
and today is my aunty,auntie naning and my friend, zafirah's birthday~~
happy birthday to both of you..smoga pnjg umur,murah rezeki and happy alwez with family n people surround u...enjoy ur day..filled with love n laughter...love frm me, Qilah
my auntie naning with my cute cousin,Daniel~

and my plan for 23rd Dec going to centrepoint cncel....
my auntie said we would go holidays at miri instead...yaaaaayyy~~
right then i dunno when will I watch 3D movie T.T
babyeeeeee readers....sweet dreamss ya!
















No comments:

Post a Comment