I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Habang~

yaaaaayyyy finally I went out go jalan =DDD
man, u just dunno how it felt to just stay in ur house for 10 days!!!!!!
tomorrow im planning to go to mall...wanna join?? haha
wheee I got bonus ^___^
oh and tarap, when will u bring me go miri??? =.= =.=

It's Habang's birthday~~
HAHAHAHA if only Maria could see this pic,she'd get jealous for sure~~
Happy Birthday Habang~~ stay cute+ handsome and friendly ^_^
we will miss seeing your face and stalking you =pp and ur Hadik =D

Oh and Rawee too...Happy Birthday Rawee~~


It's been a while since I last mentioned about the guy I love..
hmm I don't think I'm in love with him anymore...
I realize that we're bestfriend...we are just too close...
And I'm happy just the way things are ^_^
Babyeeeee~~ 5 more days til school reopens =(

No comments:

Post a Comment