I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Abang Amy~~

it's 1st december (112, tebalikkan becmes my number =D)
my 3rd n last brother's birthday, abang amy~~
and today is the 1st day of holidays!!!! hoooooreeeeyyy
 I was trying to upload the video of Ilaah & Hazman's performance
bt my internet was lgging so i kept on cancelling it HEHEHE  i'll try some other day....


at night we went to Koperasi Sepadu Retaurant to belanja birthday boy makan...
my mum invited nene Isah,nene paji Md n GLV boys to cme n join us...
Abang Amy was smart today...handsome kaliah my brother..
                                 becoz his only sister lawaaaa yath HAHAHAHA
birthday brother~~
with our 2nd brother =D


look same? namanya adik bradik =.= haha
I ordered my favourite food, mee basah ayam...but i miss eating my school punya =(
                  and I ate my favourite satay, satay kura is it??
after eating, I went jalan2 with abang amy...we went to kedai CD and hua ho...


then we went back to teguh raya n bought new toothpaste for us...

 and I bought my favourite chocolate, hershey~~
see the pic, i jst bought one...my favourite chocolate no share share HAHAHA
my GILAS, sharing is what??? yeah ure right...boring hahahaha
        no lah, sharing is totally caring  ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN ABANG~~~
adik doakan smoga pnjgn umur,murah rezeki, success in everything u do, jdi abg yg slalu blikan adik chocolate hahaha ndadeh, jadi abg yg penyayng n understand adik slalu...


babyeeeee readers...i stop until now~~
miss chatting with u boy, when will u cme online???

No comments:

Post a Comment