I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy 23rd Anniversary Bonda and Ayahnda

Today is the 23rd anniversary of my parent's marriage.


My parents gave me many things growing up; shelter, food and love. The stuff you need to grow and live. But one of the best gifts they gave me was their love for each other. Their relationship is and has been a wonderful example of  romance, sacrifice, compromise, devotion, respect, submission, commitment and friendship.
Growing up I learned many truths from my parents including these three; my dad would provide for his family, my mom would cook and take care of the details and they would always love each other. The security that came in knowing that was an undeserved blessing in my life, for which I have mostly God to thank. I love you both so dearly and treasure the gift of your marriage.
Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment