I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I woke up early today at 8.30am..after taking my medicine I went to sleep again...
         then,woke up at 12.30pm~~
Ive downloaded the just a dream mp3 song..nw i can listen it in my handphone ^_^
            I reaaalllly love listening to that song >.<
so last night, early morning actually, I was skyping with my cousins again...
It was soooo funny...haha...first call we could hear each other's voices...
bt when 2nd call,they could hear me while I couldnt...
so we had decided to jst cntinue skyping...
                    I talked and they typed...get it??
I was talking with myself eventho I knw my cousin heard me bt it was sooo hilarious hahaha
luckily my family had gone to sleep..if not they would be like:
HAHAHAHAHAHA =p
after eating my lunch,I ate my medicine...
my cousin,Umi,keeps asking me to eat it..so tat i'll be ok ^_^
My day is boring..after playing laptop I jst slept until my mum woke me up..


then,at 9pm I watched finale Mari Menari~~
               I support for pasangan Ariz n pasangan zul...










their performances were great...
Ariz n Razif were selected as top 2...
then, when my boyfriend,Awal ashaari announced
Razif as the winner I was disappointed..haha
bt pasangan Razif also okaylah ;D

suzzane-key-to-my-heart-wallpaper.jpg key of heart

The day I started to in love with you, I couldnt get you out of my head..
We are far from each other but my love makes you seem so near to me...
Love always,211~


babyeeee~~ If u make mistakes,learn frm ur past =D




No comments:

Post a Comment