I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 13, 2010

                 i'm not feeling well....
first, my lips bengkak... sakittt u knw T.T 
       bt its getting okaaay....alhamdulillah
now i have flu... keep sneezing~
abg amy spreads his virus to me =.=
that's y i jst spend my time in my room..
 chatting with people and watching fav movies @youtube...


oh yeah im learning how to cook ^_^
i read the recipe n watched hw they cook at youtube...
    i found one good website... www.trymasak.my
now i know hw to cook, jst havent tried yet...
    coz people alwez say 'brimalu mun nda tau masak bila kawin'
wait til i get married lah..i will know tu =pp


and im learning how to design my blog..
     got see big improvement in my blog???
 i got added this and that~~ haha lawa kali udah ah =pp
so that's all for now..today is such a boring day =(
i leave you guys smethig to read...sweeeeet =pp


babyeeeeeeeeeeee~~ iloveyou ^_^


‎1 is such a lonely number
5 hours ago ·  ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment