I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

baby, you're the most cutest creature ive ever seen

I went to my far cousin's engagement today..ka atul~~
 tarap sat next to me at kem...so after eating,we went inside to see ka atul..
instead of taking the engage woman's pics, i took baby pics...


man, i knw babies are cute...bt i didnt know they were SOOOO CUTEEEE
it's abang hadi's third child..yes umi, i call him abang hadi hahaha
umi tot it sounded soo eww to call him as abang..andng jua abg bah~~


the baby was asleep so i sat next to him..watching him sleeping
soooo cuteeeee >.< I couldnt take my eyes off frm him hahaha


soooo cuteee
dreaming of kaka qilah



let me introduce you, BABY ZAFRAN~

then,cntinue sleeping
almost wake up


not crying, just stecthing

funny pose yet CUTEE

still wanna sleep kah?? haha
 cuteeeee rightttt??? i love babiessss >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment