I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Katul~

Happy Birthday Katul~~ =D
I still remember ur birthday and I alwez will...
               I miss you kat....
                           I miss our memories...the time we used to close...
remember what happened in november n december of 2008??
                          that were the best memories in my life =D
sometimes I wish doreamon was here, so that I can borrow her 'pintu cahaya masa'
and go back to the time where u n I were close...
we used to be jst like sisters, but why now,It's as if we're strangers???
yes i know,I've lost ur trust..bt wat makes me more upset is that,
                     I lost you too....
they asked me to tell the truth,I did...they are happy now..
but they dunno how i feel...why did they involve me in their problems??
I was the one who suffered the most...I was hurt and i still am...
they might dunno how it felt to be ignored by the cousin u used to close with...
the cousin you used to share secrets with,
the cousin you used to treat as a sister....
yes, uncle,brothers n cousins U WERE ALL SELFISH!!!!!!
I know i'm really close with you all but dont u all know I spend most of my time with guys??
I wan to close with girls too!!!!!! moreover, a girl who is older than me..
whom I can share girl's secrets with...
I really miss this moment,this is my 2nd profile picture at my facebook...
girl's day out
I wonder, will we ever close again??
to my brothers,my uncle and my cousins...
thanks for making me cry when i'm writing this post......................

No comments:

Post a Comment