I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 24, 2010

I didnt join the Miri trip with my gang coz I was sick~~
         ohh man,as hate as I wanna admit this, 
                this holiday is the most boring holidays ive ever had...
I was sick so just stayed at home with my sick brother...haha
bt it was fun like I spend most of my time with him...
            we watch tv together, eat n drink tgether..
like last time he NEVER watched things like macam macam aznil n so on...
bt nw he likes to watch bujang lapok,mcm mcm aznil,raja lawak, clever edisi malaysia...
I watch football with him too...
                 yeah we are damn bored at home T.T
My cousins prolly enjoying their good times at Miri without me...sad~ haha

My grandma Lambak,aunty arab,nenek jijah n bibi came to my house in the morning..
they cme for visiting abg kitang...
                  and guess wat, my grandma told me a good news~~
she said 'kesian kau inda ikut dorang kemiri...ikut kau aku nanti sama anty arabmu'
I was like 'bila?? bah jgn lupa gitau aku ne ahhhhh~'
I wanna go to miri so badly...I dun even go to mall u knw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holidays are supposed to be fun...mine?? boleh boleh lah T.T

on Monday nana n i are goin to jul's house..
             hang out at there wheee~~
at last i can meet them during holidays..dun worry I'm not sick anymore...
so no virus to spread n share hahaha...see ya all =D
 really miss you all =(

but it's weird, I don't miss him...I wonder why...

I was watching 'the lucky laki' at youtube...
                                             Al is so handsomeeeeee =DDDD ^_^
the lucky laki


Al my guitar boy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment