I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

80 reasons why I Love You

  1. You never get bored of things I go on saying again and again.
  2. You are so caring.
  3. You are such an inspiration to me; you are the light of my life.
  4. You listen to all that I say, but you understand all that I don’t.
  5. All the things you do, whether small or big, make a very big difference in my life.
  6. You make me feel like the most beautiful woman in this world even when I’m not.
  7. You are like my pillar of support; I can fall back on you at any time.
  8. You are always there with the warm hug when I need it the most.
  9. You know how to bring a smile on my face
  10. You add color to my life, a sparkle to my eyes
  11. I alwez get excited everytime I receive a text from you
  12. You shower me with flowers and gifts.
  13. You are never too busy for me.
  14. Just the thought of spending time with you excites me.
  15. You are perfect.
  16. I feel so lost without you.
  17. I am in love with you so truly, madly and deeply.
  18. You are that someone who makes happiness happen.
  19. You are my best friend.
  20. You always make me feel so special.
  21. You are my endless melody
  22. You are the prince in my fairytale (frget the frog thing)
  23. When I close my eyes at night, you are all I see..
  24. For a guy, you are extremely cute.
  25. I cant keep you off my mind, and I love thinking about you
  26. You complete my world. I only live in half a world when I am away from you.
  27. You make my heart skips beat when you are near me
  28. You are a bright shining star in my universe of love.I will wish on you anytime.
  29. If you were a radio station, I would have tuned in 24/7
  30. I love ou just the way you are
  31. You make me extremely happy
  32. I love your personality
  33. You are so much fun to be around
  34. There is nobody I would rather be with than you
  35. I love how cute you are
  36. I love how we get along so well
  37. I love your voice
  38. I love it when you call my name
  39. I love the sound when you giggle
  40. I love how happy you make me feel
  41. I love how you make me feel so much better by just hearing your voice
  42. I love how cute and sweet you can be
  43. I love how you make me look forward to life now
  44. You are the love of my life
  45. It's funny that when I read love quotes,you seem to pop up into my head
  46. I just can't get you out my head
  47. You are the best, you are awesome!
  48. You keep my spirits so high
  49. I don't know what I would do without you in my life
  50. You fill my world with hope and love...
  51. You complete me so well
  52. You make me feel so special and lucky
  53. You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful
  54. You are the one for me, my sayang...
  55. I dont need anyone else in my life
  56. You satisfy me completely
  57. I have alwez loved you and will always love you
  58. I miss you terribly
  59. I enjoy every moment with you
  60. You are the one I dreamed of every night and think each day
  61. You hold key to my heart
  62. Everytime I see your smile, I stop and stare for a while
  63. Love is,what you mean to me..and you mean everything...
  64. Your smile is enough to make a dull day seem bright as sun
  65. You're the one who makes happiness happen
  66. Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more cmplete
  67. You are the only one who can make me smile even in my deepest sorrows
  68. I get lost in depth of your mysterious eyes
  69. I love when you ask about my day
  70. I love when you tell me about yours
  71. I love making you feel good inside..and making a difference in ur world
  72. I love how we have loads in common
  73. I love how I beat your best score
  74. I love that its you I love
  75. You are my one and only
  76. You are the best thing that ever happened to me
  77. I love you with all my heart and soul
  78. I love you is not enough to describe my feelings for you
  79. But what I really love most Allah made no mistakes when creating you for me
    So whenever I start to feel lost I thank Allah above for such a love
  80. I really love you...if only you know this
And when you feel like this everyday about someone . . .
                                                         oh, it's a good feeling. 
So to all those people who are in love right now feeling like this . . . 
                                             I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!!

:D
so i go tidur ahh

11:55pm
bah bah
babye sweet heart


sure i will
bye~
give u today


love?


<3
nahh


YESSSSSS
hahaha
<3 u even moreee


haha


kiss and hug


nda save this convo??


hahaha


post to ur blog
haha


save save :pp

hahaha see jul, i really saved it =pp ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment