I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

sick sick and sick

today is 16th December...and of coz i still rmmber its my late grandpa'a birthday..
al-fatihah, I miss you so much ne...its been 5 years...
I still keep you in my heart n you'll alwez be in there...love&miss you...
and it's ms didi's little son, Ariez's 2nd birthday~~
I greeted him at facebook...yes,he does have fb eventho he's jst 2 yrs old =p


happy birthday alai ariez~~ stay cute ♥
Thursday at 1:31pm ·  ·  · See Friendship

    • Megat Muhammad Ariez Tq aunty..eh salah..its kaka Aqilah..u're too young and happy go lucky to be an aunt for me..;p Thanks kaka.. ♥
      Yesterday at 2:03am ·  ·  1 person




17th December 2010-
So kasian abg kitang...he's sick and now he got cacar...
 he jst stays in his bedroom...lying on his bed..
                 and will only go eat and drink when it's time for him to eat his medicine...
if he needs anything, he texts me at facebook chat...coz usually he will shout 'adiiiikkkk sini kajap'
bt now he cant even talk properly...too sarut... 4 in 1, fever, flu, cough and cacar...
        get well soon brother T.T,  adik will alwez pray for you...
he got 1 week MC...last time when I was stil in pri school I got very long MC like 1 month..
It was becoz I got guligetah..the worse thing that ever happened to me haha...
my face was berabis gemuk becoz the guligetah made my skin thick..n itchy..
aunty JJ took a pic of me bt i dun knw where is it now haha..
                             I stayed at my grandma's until i fully recovered....


and nw me?? my lips is no longer bengkak...the vaseline really works...
thank you so much salesgirl, you're the best salesgirl in Brunei ;) hahaha!!
I still have flu..my nose is red in colour and I start to cough...
I have sore throat...kesian... why not during school reopens sja kan???!!!
                      hahaha so that I can take MC lagi yeyaaaayyy =pp


I'm reaaaallllyyyy boreddd eeeehhhh~~
no one wants to play with me...my brothers...my cousins...my friends... haha
so last night i was skyping with my friend, Marj and cousins GLV...
yes I jst made an acoount for skype ^_^ wanna skype??
                                              ask me whats my skype name~~
I couldnt hear my cousins' voice...so sad..they sleepover at mamat's
I didnt join them becoz of my condition T.T next time sja babies~~haha


okaaaaay that's all for now...it's almost 5.30pm
I wanna watch kamilah bintang at Ceria channel...
                   becoz got aiman T.T he's sooooo handsome
click here to see his pictures http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aiman-kamilah-bintang/167446893276970


and afterthat I'll watch cinta kirana 2nd last episode at 6.30 pm
babyeeeee all~~~ enjoy ur day ^_^
love me,love me say that u love me ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment