I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

what do u want me to write on this post?? o.0
hmmm I guess i'll jst write what i want to...okie dokie??  ^_^
     i was supposed to revise physics during this holidays,
                       bt i'm lazy. haha simple answer...
seriously, after all the stress times i had, i wanna relaxxxxx~~~


and I stop reading english storybooks for now..i'll start reading when school reopens...
I jst wanna enjoy my one-month holidaaaayssss which jst once in a year T.T


ohh next year..it'll be my senior year n insyaAllah my last year in SMSSA...
            my o level year...hmm...guess i'll be more stressed o.0


I wanna get 9O's and i pray hard so that I can get at least 6A's...
I know nothing is impossible if we try...
 so I will try my best to get 6A's or so...let my parents and brothers say this to me:
                                                                         hahaha =pp
today i keep on listening to this songhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWdrO4BoCu8
     impossible by shontelle~~~ laawaaaaaa!!!! ^_^


I alwez see he's online....everytime he's online, i wanna chat with him bt afraid to text 1st 
                     i alwez hope to get a text frm him...
boy, dont u know when i receive ur text i cant stop smiling??? haha
               im berabisly in love with him >.<        
inda salah kan jatuh cinta??? haha
as I said, i will only stop loving him when he gets married T.T 
      InsyaAllah, aku perempuan setia kaliaaaaahhh haha
I got his picture...so every night before I sleep i alwez look at his pic and say :
             'good night love, hope u'll dream of me' =pp
with the hope he will really dream of me...haha
          hope to see him soon...miss him so much T.T

                          
okaaaayyyy, babye for now ^_^
wipe out your tears and be happy....smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment