I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Playing with Daniel

As wat my my promised me, she would bring me go meet Daniel in the afternoon...
At first,I tot nobody was home coz one got one car...
But bibi said Aunty Naning n Uncle Amin went jalan while Daniel was upstairs with Aunty JJ and Uncle Tom.
Daniel was playing Aunty JJ ipad..when they saw me,aunty JJ said 'go kiss kaka qilah'
Daniel did..so cuteeee and gave me a big hug...I kept looking at his cute face..
Last time he was jst a baby..now a kid haha..his skin is so white..jealous eh haha
Eventho he didnt rmmbr me,bt he wasnt afraid to play o get near me..
I played with him ^_^ he could understand malay..bt mostly we speak Eng wit him haha
when we were downstairs,I watched Alvin n the chipmunks wit him..
He laid down on my laps...>.<

I played control car with him..I handled the remote while he was inside the car...
He was so cute u know..when I took out my handphone to take his pics,
he suddenly smiled..I was like 'ehh suka begambar Daniel ani'



While we were playing,aunty Naning went home...
she said 'hello qilaaah' I kinda missed her voice haha...
then,we sat down watching Daniel eating coco crunch..
aunty naning said to uncle amin 'yang mana barang qilah ah?'
when uncle amin went to their room n said 'ne nah'
aunty naning gave me a white shirt..I said thank you~
she asked me to look at the picture of the shirt..I was like,
'hahahahahaha thank you aunty naningggggggg'
It's Justin Bieber's shirt!!!!!! I saw got his sign lagi >.< WOOOOWW
nene muda asked me: apa gambarnya?
aunty naning: gmbar cintanya ah..tunangnya hahaha

Justin Bieber's sign <3<3




Thank You so much Aunty Naning<3<3 love you~~haha

P.S to my readers, i'll be away...I will update my blog again next time I sign in..
So till again =D babyeeeeeeee~ Bruneian students, enjoy ur holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment