I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

happy 16 yrs and 1 month to me~~

heeeeeiiiiiii world....
Fezah asked umi n I sleep at Lambak tonight but sorry alai, next time saja k??
Fezah will be going to KL tomorrow...Why macam a lot of people going holidays at there??
Julia and Fadhli also =.=  u three dun frget to buy me souvenirS frm there k? =pp


anyways, TODAY IS MY 16 YRS 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY
hahahahahaha I said to abang amy
'bang mana hadiah adik?? adik birthday ke 16 yrs 1 mnth jua hari ani'
then he went like 'gilaa...adik sapakan ne' hahaha


so my plan for this holidays will be:
tmrw going to Lambak then airport
10th dec-abang kitang's birthday celebrate outside ^_^
my mum will start her holidays on 16th...she said maybe we would go to Bintulu o Sarikei around 16th...
havent cnfirmed yet...bt i dun wanna go..if my brothers follow okay lah =D
and then on 23rd to 26th..we will go holidays at centrepoint...
u might b wondering why alwez centrepoint hotel??
well, we like the rooms, plus its near to mall n hypermart...
mrning can play badminton and at night can hang out at coffee bean ^_^
so for those who will be goin to mall around that date,
u'll get a chance to meet me as my cousins n I will go mall 24 HRS!!!!
              hahaha ndadeh by the time we wake up until the mall closes :p


about revising...I was planning to start revising on 10th plus let see I will o I wont..
I wanna go to Lambak kanan's library n  borrow storybooks =(
i'll ask abang amy to bring me...


sigh...he didnt come online today, but he did change his PP to cartoon...
so awesome u knw seeeing everyone's PP change to cartoon...
I so likeeee it hahaha...mine is teletubbies hehe
When I was a kid I used to buy n watch the Cd sooooooo siukkk...
miss my childhood's memories...and miss being a kid =pp


babyeeeeeeeeeee lots of love frm me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment