I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Day Of School

today is the last day of school....
last day seeing my friends n my tchrs...some i'll meet them during holidays,insyaAllah...
but only pipah,maria n nana came today...the rest start having their holidays already =pp

I really like seeing the performances of SMSSA students...
they acted, they sang, they danced and so on...
for talent show, only 4 got selected...2 in groups and 2 solo...
my friends, Ilaah & Hazman joined...so we cme to give them supports!!! =D

the 1st performance was frm MIB department...
It was fun..they did some jokes..the students that I knw joining this acting were
harith, Zakwan, Fakar, Fazirah, FakarKhadijah, Mala...
they acted as bad teenagers who smoked and drunk, so Mala,as the mother was worried about his son,...my friend told me Fakar n mala were siblings...i was like 'banar wah???' i din knw that =.=

so when cme to Ilaah & Hazman's turn to perform, we reall wanted to cncentrate on them..
oh yeah I was sitting with pipah,maria,sya,zu n habwah in 3rd row...^_^ 
we wnted to have clear view watching them performing....
tell u what, ILAAH & HAZMAN ARE REALLY BEST DANCERS!!!!!
i knew they could dance bt I DIDNT KNW THEY BANAR2 COULD DANCE
hahahahahahah get it?? =pp
I was really enjoying the performance n i kept on saying WOWWWW
their performance was awesome, cool, great and totally enjoyable!!!!!
                                                                     great job guys ^_^

another acting performance by year 9P students...
most of my friends joined this acting...the performance was great...
i liiikkkkkeeeeee it so much~~
syidah acted as an 'anak dehaka' haha...salwaddien as her dad n mardiana as her mum...
yeah,the mother died in the end...it was such a sad story,
            i would cry if i really cncentrated and felt the emotions :pp
another group who joined the talent show was 5 dangerous...
I like the solo's voice...lawa~~fazirah's brother...they sang the 'i wanna b a milionaire' song
and Harith sang aishiteru song....lawa lah ^_^
so so...when cme to the talent show's result...my friends n I agreed to stand up n clap hands very loudly
if Hazman n Ilaah won... 
AND THEY DID!!! THEY WERE THE WINNER OF TALENT SHOW 2010
we did stand up n clap hands loudly n shout yaaaaayyyyy...we were really excited haha
               the winners were asked to perform one more time...
Hazman was no longer malu2..u can see them wore big smile dancing on the stage
               afterall,they deserve to be the winner woooooowwwww


the students who joined the broadway musical also performed...
   nana as the Ryan n husna as the sharpay....Ryan looked handsome =pp
                      they were great as well....
thats y i didnt regret coming to school today...
all the performances were all worth watching.....awesome n great =D


maria n I planned to do smething crazy for the last day of school before we went home...




CAN U SEE OUR FACES??? hahahaha we were contracting our faces...
if u wanna be pretty, u should do that sometimes...exercising ur face!!!
hahahaha i was just joking...dun blame me if u have more wrinkles hahaha




HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MY BELOVED GILAS, DEAREST CLASSMATE AND TEACHERS =D
see you all next year, InsyaAllah...or if TER jumpa me during holidays,
 dun be afraid to greet me as I dont eat people...burger baru tah =pp
sapa belayar, dun frget souvenirS for me ^_^
arigato...kamsamida!!!


happy holidays, boy...gonna miss seeing ur face n hearing ur face...
i'll stalk ur Facebook everytime I miss you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment