I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 29, 2010

2nd last day of school =(

today we had a parents tchrs meet..
My parent couldnt come to school...actually we could get a copy of my result frm my tchr but
kitang wanted to cme n sign it...haha
on the way to school. he asked me a lot of questions, ok kah ne aku sign??
tchr mu siapa?? sign lapas atu balik?? and so on~~~
      after abg Kitang signed, he went home...
I met my friends and we had a talk with our past year's p.e sir, sir Shahrom...
      he jst cme bck frm performing the haj,alhamdulillah =)
then,we walked around the hall n kacau our English tchr,.Ms Didi..

we hang out at her place for like 20-30 mins, then she asked us to go...
         coz we werent supposed to sit at there...later kena scold =pp
she let us play with her cmera but she said 'dun take silly pictures ah' haha
        so we took sme pics..we even took a pic with tchr Nani...
                 bt i didnt transfer the pics to my pendrive..nantitah =p
some of our pics with friends frm pipah's camera


 one more picture I wanna let u all see.... =DDD
picture with HABANG!!!!! hahahaha
I wanted to take a pic with him so badly and here is it!!!! ^_____^
wanna knw how i can take pic with him?? adalerr~~~
actually i wanna take picture jst the two of us...bt then his friend cme n joined us...
nevermind lah as long as got us in the pic HAHAHAHA
my friend asked me to crop his friend...bt i said 'dapatkan?? how??' =pp

my subjects tchrs for next year are still same...form tchr also
and im soooo happy cegu budi is still teaching me =DDD
she has taught me since i was in form 1...my 5 yrs BM tchr =DDD
me: cegu ajar kmi bm lagi nxt year??
cegu budi: nda..nasib jua
me: ekse cegu tu..bnr kan??
cegu budi: banar manada cegu kena bgi list class kamu
then,tche Sarinah gave us the timetable i saw cegu budi's name as my BM tchr
cegu budi said to the tchrs: dari damit ku ajar ia ah..now basar tia ia udah


bah babyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i'll update again tmrw, insyaAllah =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment