I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spend my time playing games

i woke up at 8.15 am n the very 1st thing i did was....
swtiched on my laptop....then clicked google chrome n typed www.facebook.com
                        hahaha =pp
i played new game called 'it girl' u shud try playing it...reaaaallllyyyy fun~~
                            if ure the type of girl who likes fashion lah =D
i hate the baking life game...no more graveyard =( =( =(
graveyard had like 72 xp so i could easily increase my level...now no hope =(
i compete with fadhli...who will be in the higher level...
           obviously,it'll be me..im in level 25 now while he's still in level 21 haha =pp
and and Jul,Aqeel,Fadhli n I play the food fight...
          if u go to our profiles,u can see many posts of food fight...
it will be much more fun if we throw the real food to each other....hahahha

know what, i start to practice respecting my brothers....
i start calling them abang everytime i talk with them...
before i jst used 'kau...kau...kau...kau...kau n kau....'
they start calling me adik too...haha it sounds funny n weird u knw =pp
the reaon y i nvr called them abang was becoz-
my 3rd brother doesnt call my 2nd bro 'abang kitang'
      and my 2nd brother doesnt call my 1st bro 'abang salleh'
so I,as their sister,follow their step.....rightt???   right~~~

today abang kitang still doesnt want to bring me jalan....*cries*
i will sulk forever but tmrw he stil doesnt wan to bring me!!!! hmph!
he always goes dating with uncle tom...
                        everyday go jalan together....ish3~~

at maghrib time my parents n I went to nene anjang's house...
abang kitang n abang amy didnt follow us...
nene anjang n his family went to perform the haj...
           its wukuf time...so we had a sembahyang hajat for them...
i played wit the kids...they were so cute...
uncle isman's son,Lutfi, has curly hair soooooo cuteee
he answered me when i ask him questions....at least nda kena ignored =D
                                 mamat was there too...we talked a lot
ohhh yeahhhh si lumik didnt come...she said she would :'(
jahatttttttt.....she preferred watching korea movie than seeing us...
hahahaha im trying to make her feel guilty...sapa suruh nda dtg =p

                                  babyeeeeee reaaders! kamsamida *correct kah?haha*
im not going to school tmrw so yes MORE FB for tmrw =D

sweeeeeet dreams....about me! haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment