I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fun and Sad day~~ huh =.=

i got lots of stories to share =D
                    the fun stories.....
                                  and not fun stories.....haha
at bout 8 a.m my friends and i went to staffroom....
                    we wanted to find our English teacher,Ms didi to check our marks...
at first we thought she was not there...but actually she was at history deprment.
we went to her then to her desk...
she had marked our papers and thank God, with English result, i can take June next year =DDD
then we helped teacher Sharinnah stick the posters around the school....
afterthat, we went to class...
all of year 8 and 9 students were asked to go to surau....
but know what, my classmate and I didnt...mayb some but mostly didnt =DD
we hid in our classroom....and no teachers found out about it haha
at first we went to surau but when we were in there, it was really crowded
so we escaped....plus they only watched mr bean movie....so better go out than stay haha
my friends and I did a lot of crazy things...
one of them was, we played hide and seek in the whole school except for toilet...
that was reaaaaaalllllllllyyy  fuuuuuunnn~~
when we ran, we girls, were easily caught by Aqeel. he ran too fast =.= =.=
the other boys were smart....
it took a lot of time for us to finally catch them...
                       oh yeah the seekers were aqeel,irfan and fiah.....
it was tiring since we played the game in the whole school.....fuhhh

then, when we were in class...
           i was really crazy....i did lots of crazy things....
like i threw the window wiper from our window (3rd floor) to outside
                   and knw what, it hit the kijang car *gasps*
                                                               luckily no harm done...
my friends were like 'bowhhhh qil~~~~'
and the other things, only my friends knw. hahaha

and and we practised dancing.....
                          not only I danced with my girlfiends,
                                        but i danced with my best guyfriend too...
it was my first time dancing with a guy....hahahahahaha
he's a good dancer though.... he taught us the steps
and we have finally decided to perform dance for talent show.....HEHEHE

and the sad thing was......
                      we had a fight with our close friend because of misunderstanding
                                                           sigh sigh sigh and sigh..................
i know we wont fight for a long time.....
                   coz our bonds are too strong =DD
we're too close thats why we fight.....  *my friend once told me this =D*

good bye everyone!!
oh yeah about him, i'll update tmrw =)

No comments:

Post a Comment