I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thinking about the past~

today we have cleaning campaign in my school..of coz i dun come haha >.<
here i am,in my bedroom, i wanna talk about smething...
                  hmmm guess wat? i wanna talk abt my primary school~~

leaving my primary school was the hardest thing for me to do...
   after all the sweet memories...the fun times i had...yeah it was hard T.T
I passed my PSR Examination and would be goin to the same high sch as my brothers,SMSSA..

IQRA primary School was the 1st and last primary sch ive ever gone to...
i started studying at there since i was nursery until primary 6...
         for 9 yrs,i studied at there...i gained lots of experiences...
                      I was really talkative and active in everything(i still am =p)
one good thing i'm proud with myself is tat,i alwez got certificates every year(i stil do)
At IQRA, u would receive certificate to any activities u join..if u win~

i really miss my teachers and friends T.T~~~
     I was really closed with my tchrs...we treated each other jst like friends...
           we used to like gossipping...we gossipped abt artists n people we knw...
we could talk and share ANYTHING with them...thats y i miss them so much~~
my tchrs alwez selected me to join any cmpetitions esp cmpetition tat had to do with talking...coz i taked a lot HEHE...

Every year we would have a cncert and all primary students MUST join...
          my friends and I liked to dance...we alwez performed dancing...
                        the steps,we alwez worked out together...

During P.E lesson, all boys and girls alwez played the SAME GAMES tgether...
we took turn playing our fav games like netball,bdminton and even football HEHE
     IQRA alwez had small numbers of students..we only got one class for each primary...
thats y i really closed with all my friends, yes, boys and girls!!!
            my friends and I alwez talked in class bt we did listen to our tchr..
     tat was why we never got scolded by our tchr...they knew us very well..

I miss playing at the kolam and playground...
            i alwez gave the fishes food to eat n tangkap berudu!!! hahaha
                              i alwez played the ayun2~~ i played with the kids too...


when i think back about my past, i feel like crying...
         i never gone to my primary school anymore...
                 last time i went to there was on 1st December 2006...
                           hmmm its been 4 years huh...how is everyone???
                                         still remember me,qilah??? hopefully u all do...
this is a picture of my friends and I...can u spot me??? hahaha




see we only had small numbers of students~~
babyeeeeeeeeeee~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment