I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Love, My Life =D

            I start giving u 'Dafi' as ur nickname bcoz ur face looks jst like him...
                    esp ur eyes, redup =D, that alwez melt me...haha >.<
                                our 1st year we knw each other, we didnt talk much...
          
I started liking u coz u were really cuteeeee *u still are!*
i got ur msn acount and i added u up...then,we started to chat...
         u were so different from real life....u seemed good and kind...
then, the next year...u changed a lot....change to someone better...
            that's why i liked u even more....







things were getting more easier with facebook... I alwez stalked ur profile(i still do) esp ur photos...

from just a like feeling,
         it turned out to be a love...
 I felt something different in me everytime u talked to me...
and I kept on looking at ur pictures that i took when we had a party..
sure enough,it is a love...i'm in love with you...and you dont know about it....

This year, i'm so happy we're getting closed....
eventhough i'm madly in love with you, i alwez try not to make it obvious...
i love seeing u smile...u look so cute and handsome... haha =p

Cinta tidak harus memiliki...
yeah loving you doesnt mean i have to couple with you =p
           you see, how much I love you~ i will sacrifice anything jst for u,boy =D
sometimes i thought u liked this girl coz u and her seemed really close....
         but i erased the thoughts away, so that i didnt feel hurt...

I love chatting with you...
everytime i go online...i alwez wait for you to come online 
 then,i will find an excuse to text you...coz i jst wanna chat with you...
             chatting with you alwez makes me smile ^__^

for the first time in my life im seriously in love with a guy...
          and i wanna make you special...special in my heart =D
the gifts from me, hope you like it...i give that to you with all my love haha

i'm not going to stop loving you no matter what...
       becoz loving you is the best thing that ever happened to me...
                         I love you boy, I really do...
how i wish u would read this and know that this is all about u...
      wish u knew my feelings for u...
                wish you could love me the way i do...
                             wish I could be the one you love...
i remember my brother,abg Salleh said, 'dont wish too much sister' 
but im jst hoping that one day, all of my wishes,my hopes, my payers can come true...

        Holidays start next Wednesday...
I'm going to miss you the whole holidays....
         I'll just keep looking at your cute picture ;)
have fun and enjoy ur holidaaaaays!!!! ♥♥

        


I really wanna mention ur name here...
but im too afraid to do that...
im afraid one little thing I do, can change everything...




No comments:

Post a Comment