I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 15, 2010

relax at home

i didnt come to school today ^_^ bcoz my friends n I planned not to go hehe
i woke up a bit late...then went to take shower
then watched tv..never tot astro would have boring programmes in the morning =(
like there was nothing interesting i wanted to watch...
                               so i ended up watching the boring one...
yes,morning i had a boring time...but afternoon i had awesome times =D
rmmber wat i said about my brother tat if he din bring me go jalan today,
i'd sulk forever... i messaged him to remind him to bring me jalan...
HE DID =DDD when he cme bck...he honked me and said 'bah jalan'
when i was ready, his friends came...so i had to wait til his fren went home...
then abang amy came bck too...abang kitang asked him want to join us or not...
abg amy said he didnt want...then wanted...then didnt want...
                           at last he joined us =DD
so abg kitang was like 'inda kamu update status? first time jua ne adik bradik bejalan'
                                                             hahahahahahaha =pp
we went to faize restaurant to isi out peruts haha...abg kitang belanja =D
then we went to hua ho...we met Ms Ong but she din see us...

then at loaf bakery i met unexpected friend, pipah. hahahaha =pp
at 1st i saw her mum..i said 'haii auntie'
                                         her mum said 'ada pipah tu d hua ho'
i was at the cashier when pipah saw me....
me: kenal kah?
pipah: inda ehh
me: ohhh yakah...bh kenalan tah *we shake hands*
the cashier pun laughed at us....pipah andang crazy sometimes, no most of all..haha

then my brothers n I went to milimewash n pertama jaya...
                       i was finding something...so had to go to one shop n another...

so babyeeeeeeeeeee for now~~ =DD
wanna go sleep....have a sweet nightmare of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment