I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spend my day with cuzzy~~

after wat it seems like a month didnt spend time with my cozens,
                 today we went out together =DDDD
fezah's school,Yayasan SHHB, had a carnival so she wnted us to cme with her...
I arrived at lambak at 8.23am coz they said they'd go early...
umi woke up late so she'd go to Yayasan school a bit late...

at Yayasan school-
we met fezah's friend, fatimah..had a chat with her...
then we played flying fox...the night before when fezah told me they got flying fox,
i was excited~~ bt when it was my turn, i was really nervous...
THE BIG GULALI EVER



it wasnt my 1st time,though...i ever played during MS's carnival...
but still, scary =.= the bomba's workers kept assuring me that
i'd be fine...'u wear the safety..it should be okay'
         and i was like 'banar?? banar2?? banar kan??' LOL  =pp
when i looked down, i saw many people took pics of me...
coz I was scared and took like 20 mins to finally let myself flying~~


 my other 2 cozens,wore all the safety but then they cancelled playing it...
Ina becoz she was so scared and almost cried haha...
    and fezah becoz we had to find umi at bus stand...


Fezah
Ina
then,we went to buy kupon coz we wnted to go to the haunted house...
when it was our turn to go inside the haunted house
all of them didnt wan to go except Fatimah n I....
I wasnt afraid to go inside...coz i knw the ghosts were not real...like DUH~~
so Fatimah n I went inside wit other people...
the haunted house was boring,seriously...mayb it could scare the kids,bt not me =.=

Umi, Fezah and Ina ended up playing nothing coz they were scared to play this and that...
we went home early at 11.30 coz we had to go to birthday party again...
oh yeah we still had 15 KUPONS!!!! wasting $15..syg ehh =(
on the way to Bengkurong,we took some pictures...



SENYUMAN YG MENGANCAM

FAEZ IS SOOOO CUTEE

At birthday Party-
there got a bouncer =DD with mr.bean's picture...
i was like 'tadi dikereta liat mr.bean, ani bouncer nya pun mr bean =,='



we played the swing...actually for kids bt adults werent around, so yea safe to play~~
afterthat, time for cutting the cakes...singing the happy birthday song~
                                 CAKEEEEEEEEE







then,we hang out at outside and watched the kids playing the bouncer...
soooooo funn u knw...the bouncer filled wit water...
ahh if only I were still a kid =pp








the rest of the pictures u can view them by clicking this
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2074402&id=1033374110





wahhhh Faez is getting cuterrrr ehhh~~ and belabih and gauk =.= haha
afterthat, we went to a restaurant at Sengkurong...
at there, Faez and I faught hahaha it was becoz faez was playing with my legs,
like hitting them...then, I hid his left shoes...so he went to me n started pinching n hitting me
not hard lah thats y i kept on laughing...he almost cried...
he moved seat, sat with his parents n wore the moody look hahaha u shud have seen his face...
caaaallliiiiii...yeah i love kids...and sometimes i bully them HEHEHE


at night I went to dato tungku's house...makan arwah 40 days *al fatihah*
knw what, there were so many people...like WOW~~~
seriously banyakkkkkk...i dunno how cme =.=
I sat with my aunt,uncu jai...jst the 2 of us...far away frm our family...
umi sat with her mum n sis..tarap sat near them..my mum sat wit auntie banun...
so when i was sitting with uncu jai, she looked at my pics in my phone...
so when she kept clicking the next pic, i frgt got one pic she shudnt have seen it =.=
she was like 'aaahhh gambar boyfren mu??' i denied 'manada' HAHAHA
my uncu jai is an awesome plus cool plus sporting auntie ^_^
n n on 23rd Dec till 26th Dec we will go sleep at centrepoint hotel again~~
gonna spend my holidays with my GLV!!!! yaaaaayyyyy


today was fun although tiring =DDD
babye readers~~ and tmrw is my last day seeing him =(
he wont go to school on tuesday...gonna miss u, boy~

No comments:

Post a Comment