I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HAPPY SWEET 16TH TO ME~~


so everyone, lets sing hapy birthday song together...... 1......2.......3....
happy birthday to me~
                happy birthday to me~
                             happy birthday to qilah~
                                               happy birthday to me~
*claps hands*         thank you, thank you =D
yes finally, IM OFFICIALLY 16TH =D     alhamdulillah....
for this opportunity, i would like to thank all my family,friends and chatters who greeted and remembered my birthday....

let me share with you all the story of my birthday....
at school-
as usual, everytime our friend's birthday we will sing a happy birthday song for him/her
especially during Engliah lesson....haha
but today, we have exam so no english....
they sang a happy birthday song for me at 7am smething....
thank you everyone!!!! you all made me smile even more wider hehe

                    i received presents too, from my friends n teacher =D



birthday cards made by my GILAS and the keychains frm Jul n Wen
from all my awesome GILAS




cute botol susu from Julia~
a bottle of perfume from kinun



funny birthday greeting from Wendy =p

skittles n choki2 made my day even more cheerful...=DD






No comments:

Post a Comment