I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 12, 2010

this is for the best

It seems like the person I love 
                     doesn’t have the same feelings as I do…
Its true he doesn’t even know that im liking him…
                            I dun want him to know though…
But im disappointed enough to continue loving him
There are reasons why I want to stop loving him
The reasons that make me feel hurt even more…
I never knew loving someone could make me feel this sad..
If loving you only brings tears and jealousy to me, 
                                      I’d better stop…
Girls cry a lot…especially when comes to love…
Don’t ask me why… it’s natural. No guys no cry =)
The very first thing I want to do is don’t ever chat or text him anymore no matter how I really want to…

If only you didn’t make it so obvious that you like her, 
I wouldn’t know about it…..
The way you talk to her, the way you call her, the way you want to know everything about her…man, don’t you realize that you do like her???!!! 
But why..oh why… why is It her?? 
why the girl I know?? 
                          wow, this is tough.
I knew from earlier, for the past two years 
I have been keeping this feelings, one day I had to stop…
It just sucks when I know all of my sacrifices are worthless…
I know I sound so  emo…yes, I’m emotional right now…
The first time I cried for a guy was in 2007 
when I knew the guy I loved was admitted to hospital…
her mother messaged me.
I cried straight away, worrying about his conditional…
that was old story anyways…
But now im big enough to cry… im a strong girl =D
You know what I hate about myself…
Everytime im in love with someone, its hard to stop…
It takes ages for me to finally able to frget about him….
And yeah, I still keep the ‘pckt of something’ that u gave me with me…
I wanna keep it as my memory….



Daaafffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, babyeeee boy….


No comments:

Post a Comment