I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

English Workshop @ SMSAB

I cme late to school today...Abang Kitang woke up late...
had a shower late =( ...had a breakfast late =(...
but it wasnt really his fault so I frgt to tell him I'd be goin to SMSAB hehe
           thats why I didnt angry with him ^_^
                              and I had to buy smething for smeone....
when I arrived, we waited for everyone to cme..there were 19 of us...
        then at 8.10am we went off to SMSAB...girls 1st then followed by boys..
it was my very 1st time goin to SMSAB...the school was jst like our sch...
except it was much cleaner...seriously =D the school was soooo clean~~
1st we went to hall...the Sir explained to us why we were there....
we were divided into 3 colour teams according to the ppr we took...
     I got green team...fiah got yellow team...
Zierah said she changed her colour team to green so fiah did the sme thing...
we wanted to be in the same team =D
    so we went to our 1st lesson,reading and vocabulary...
Fadhli was in the green team too...aiman i dunno haha
I frgt who was the tchr's name who in charge for reading n vocabulary
     bt i rmmber she's teaching in stpri...the activities were fun...
            we did puzzle game,thats wat i name the game =pp

then,we had break for 30 mins....jst sitting down on the sch's bench

next, we had writing & planning..tchr Sara was in charge for this...
she was fun...she likes to dance~~~ haha!
here we were taught how to plan to do our cmposition...

lastly we had speaking and listening....tchr Sue in charge for this..
here i was getting closed with the 2 SMSAB girls...haifa n ??? *i frgt =(*
we played snake leader..it was fun...Haifa alwez got like 1 o 2 o 3 (the dice)
 Haifa was my pri 6 tuition friend...thank God i could stil recognize her =D
I tot i would frget how my friends looked like...

we arrived back to school at 12pm....
at night,as usual, I went to Dato tungku's house for betahlil...

                                                                                  Do u like it?? hope u do =D
Good bye readers~~~~ wanna go sleep and dream of my love =D
arigato sayanara!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment