I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

English Fun Day~~

At 7.30 am-
-Assembly giving certificates for students who joined Eng activities like speech,workplay n so on
-when my name was being called by Ms Didi, I went to the stage n took my certificate.My other friends received their certificates too…


Then we helped teachers decorating the foyer…
Upper secondary English activities were held at foyer while lower secondary was in hall.
Before the assembly, ms didi went to us n said ‘start blowing’ she gave 3 packets of balloons..
So we were like ‘yaaaaaayyyyyyy~~’

Before break,the activities were:
adjective hunt, designing newspaper n name the day…
my friends were in charge for the DJ n name the day~


Aqeel,Voon,Maria,Pipah n I joined the adjective hunt…5 members per team.
We started at 8.00. and we had to get back BEFORE 8.30 am.
the game was to find 15 objects according to the 15 adjectives given to us…
We had to find all the objects in THE WHOLE SCHOOL…
Some of the adjectives I still rmmber were:
                   Fragile- Glass                      Frameless- Ms didi’s picture
3 dimension- Ms Ong’s cube                       Solar- Calculator
It was a fun game~~ we could find all the objects but 3 were rejected…haha
So we got 3rd place…still okay bah~ we got stationery  
                                 and $1 canteen voucher (each of us) as the prize.
Ms Didi is announcing what activities they got
listening to the instruction
start finding the object


After break, before another games started, my friends and I took 
                                 candid shots using ms didi’s camera. 


it's Cikgu Budee's birthday =D




















then, musical chair game started~~
at 1st not many students wanted to join.

Then they were forced to play…we used the school’s bench. 





We walked around the bench until the music stopped…

If the students didn’t get a place to sit on, they were out. so we had to fight for a seat.
At 1st there were 4 benches, then getting less until left one.

The funniest part was when sir kimmie distracted us by menyamak (haha!) into our line n said
‘move move…I cant breathe’ Ms didi did the same thing too haha.

fighting to get the seat =D

keep walking around~
we got the seat =D


3 people fighting for 2 chairs...we got them??

At last, left 2 students to fight for 1 chair. They were Mateen n Aqilah(myself haha)

I love playing games like that..still rmmber I used to play it wit my cousins but nw no more =(
Basar sudah kaliaaaahhh haha


                             So, the winner was.......of course, me! Haha =D
see sir kimmie menyamak hahaha

smile in an evil way hahaha jst kidding =p


My friends n I joined another game, last game, which was playing island.
I think the game was Ms Didi’s idea…think saja bahhhh =p

The game was more likely like the musical chair but using newspaper.

The newspaper acted as our islands. We had to get our island n stand on it.
So f we didn’t get it, we were out. only 1 student on each island.

Only few students joined. Then left, 3 students wit 2 islands.
The 3 studnts were Voon, Aqeel n I. Ms Didi was like ‘u three ahh’ haha
It was hard fighting for the island wit my own friend. We were like ‘cher, how to plaaay????’
Ms didi- I don’t knw haha


We kept on walking n turning around.when the music stopped, Voon n I stood on  the same island but I got it first. So left Aqeel n I. here goes the funny part.





Only my friends knw what will happen if Aqeel n Aqilah play something tgether. Hahaha
We played n played but stil couldn’t get a winner. 
            Sir kimmie was standing on the island so when the music stopped,
we had to push sir away frm it. Aqeel TER punch sir’s left hand.  
                                     I din knw hw that happened haha. 
Aqeel n I were able to stand on the island at the same time but then we fell down =p
                          Aqeel lost his balance n I was holding him but me gugur tah jua haha


So Ms Didi announced ‘ we’ve decided to choose both of them as the winner’
                 I knew she was speechless with us coz she knows us very well =p
                                 I won 1st place , again =D
Ms Didi jst gave us random prizes for us…like $1 canteen voucher n a cupcake.
I like the cupcake,so delicioussss dun be jealous haha
She also gave Julia n I smthing that she owed  us for a long time =p
There were like more than 10 chocos, I shared wit Jul,Aqeel,Voon,Maria, nuriah n nuriah’s friend
Thankiuuuuuuu teacher for the chocos~~~


                              I slept the whole afternoon. I was really tired~~
PSR results came out today. And I would like to give a big congratulation to my dearest cousin,
Faezah Ekhwan, for getting 5A’s!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats sistaaaaa! We’re so proud of u!!!!!!
Yaaaayyy belanjaks nekssss hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment