I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

out with awesome friends

as i promised my friends, i would belanja them go eat ambuyat...
actually i wanted to eat with them on my birthday but due to chemist exam we had today, so we jst went
out today, after school...i did eat ambuyat ysterday, on my birthday =D
i loveee eating ambuyattt...my favourite food =DDDDD

i came at 1.40pm or so...by the time i arrived they were already there...
                             pipah,julia n voon..we were waiting for wendy again...
when she had already arrived, we ordered our food and drinks...
i chose the menu coz they didnt know how to choose hehe...
oh yeah frgt to tell u about wendy....haha
she wanted to give me chocolates for my birthday in a sweet way but somehow she almost
fell down when she gave me the chocolate...we all burst into laugh...hahaha

then our food finally arrived =D
looks yummy isnt it?? haha
                                         PICTURES TIME~~~




her first time eating ambuyat =p



pipah bought me a birthday cake....thanks pipahhhh =DD 
at first she told us it was for her sister...wanna make me suprise huh...*blush* haha
a ben 10 cake =DD





then evil voon came out with evil idea..wanna knw what?? see this pic =p
they put the cream on my face haha
woww everyone, beware of this qeeler..shes holding a knife =pp


then we went to hua ho just for jalan jalan....it was fun..my first time going to hua ho with them...hehe
afterthat, we went to julia's house following jul's car, i mean her dad's car =D
we didnt stay in her house longer..i was the last one to leave when my bro kitang picked me up =)

see you guys tomorrow..tmrw we only have exam MIB...
but for me, IRK n MIB.
wish me luck, thanks.
babyeeee alll.....i love you Dafi~~





No comments:

Post a Comment