I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

my daaaayyyy

I went to hajma to buy candies and snacks before i arrived at school....
then at 8 am, we went to the hall coz there was an activity held by teachers
from Science department...
the activity was drawing a poster of 'kearah kehijauan Brunei'
my friends and I joined it...we just randomly drew...anything as long as related to the topic given
as a matter of fact, im not good at drawing...so yeah my drawing was
more likely like a kindergarden or primary 1's drawing....haha
i finished earlier so while waiting for my friends i did something...
i painted my left fingers with 5 different colours...
                                     they looked COOL and AWESOME hahahahaha
i offered to Ms Jenny to paint her fingers and she said 'kuku hantu' haha =p
when most students had finished with their drawings, we were allowed to go out...
on my way out frm the hall i met fiah....
                              i seriously tot she was absent....
                                            she wasn't in class early in the morning.
so fiah n I went back to classroom....Jul n Wendy were there coz they din join the activity.

breaktime- Fiah, Wendy n I went to library coz we bullied wendy something..
they were looking for an eng storybook...then we went back to our class...
Jul, Aqeel, Pipah and Maria werent in there so we went out again to find them.
at foyer we met Cikgu Budi...she asked us to accompany her to go to what was the room called again?
the one looks like a cinema...near to the 7A's classroom...ugh nvm then =)
so back to foyer i saw Amal, i asked her did she see Aqeel?
she said aqeel had jst gone to libabry...thank god we finally found them~~

so we stayed in the library eventho there was another sci activity held in hall...
we talked....we laughed....we played around...n we watched korean movie

when other tchrs were gone, we sat wit Ms Didi...
                Pipah n I kept watching the korean movie while the others were helping tchr
i did help her something... 'menolong meliat' haha =p
then, at 12pm tchr went to her staff  we played uno...
                                                   i lost =.= they must cheat tu haha

Lunch time- abang amy followed my babu to pick me up.. so we went lunch outside.
know what i had for my lunch???
                                      ambuyat~~~ =DD
i didnt really miss eating ambuyat coz in this month, ive eaten like 4 times?
coz November n December are our family's months birthday
when our birthdays have come, we go eat ambuyat =DD

i didnt watch oprah =( nvm i'll watch it later at 6pm....
abang amy went jalan again with his friends....
ive been asking abang kitang to bring me go hua ho kiulap since last week
before babu's birthday =.= stillllllll he doesnt want to bring me =.= =.=
reason 'ri ani ku main bola' 'hujan labat ah...esuk sja ah'
i wanna gooooo jalan~~evrytime aftr sch jst stay at home boring kaliah~~~
if abg salleh is here, he'll bring me go jalan2....last time he brought me jln almst evryday
hmmmm.....long time din hear anything frm him....mayb he's busy =(
babyeeeee that's all for today =D
arigato!!

No comments:

Post a Comment