I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pizza day~

our school held nasyid cmpetiton for year 9P's students...
            i didnt join it..my other friends did...the cmpetition strted at 8am..
                        pipah n I went to surau n watched them performing..
                all teams were NICE~~ i loved hearing them singing the nasyid...
when munauwarah team performed,the solo's voice was so amazing~~ NICE YOOO
              i didnt knw who was the solo until pipah told me 'cozen mu jua tu'
                                 yeah it was really fatin!!! WOWW~~~
   i said to pipah 'aku tau pulng suaranya lawa, tpi i dunno BNR2 LAWA' hahaha
afterthat,we went to find Jul,Wendy n Voon..Maria didnt come~
                            voon brought her hamster,brownie to school =.=
               then,syidah asked me to join them playing netball...i did =D
  


                  then,we went to library~~ relax and chill with my bestie huhu =p



while we were in library reading newspaper, voon saw pizza's promotion for    tuesday, that is TODAY!!! we were really hungry so we had decided to order pizza >.<
   i called 2226111 n ordered 2 LARGE PIZZAS ( honey garlic and pepperoni)
wendy n i chose wat to order...never knew we had some taste in pizza HAHAHA

after 40 mins,our pizzas arrived =D bt in receipt they wrote my name 'Akillah'
seriously, my name is very simple pun they dunno how to spell kah?? =.=
we gave the librarians too...actually we couldnt eat in library but we promised we'd clean aftr eating~
the picsture of us eating the pizza still with pipah...to be uploaded real soon haha
            nana wasnt with us..he had practise,but we gave him pizza too! =D

our boys won the futsal match...CONGRATS BOYS! keep it up =D
while my friends and I were waiting at dome Ms Didi came towards us...
she said her son was in her car..i said 'bawa turun lah cher'
we met Ariez again~~ his face looks exactly like her mum =.= haha
he was so shy...i jst held him for awhile...i love kids =D
he reminds me of Daniel...wait for a few more days,
my Daniel will cme bck REAL SOON...i knw he wont rmmber nor miss me...
bt at least kaka qilah do =p~~ i jst see his pics auntie naning uploaded..getting more cuter!!!


pipah sent me a sad inbox through facebook...its about smeone..hmm
today i told her about the guy im in love with...i want to take a picture with him before holidays!!!!!
can i, boy???? HAHA
remember i posted smething be4 that i would stop loving him??
                i cannot do that T.T i love him so much~~ hahaha
okay~i'd better stop typing before my jiwang mode terkeluar haha...
                     babyeeeee all~~~ and special babye to u,boy...if u read this =D

No comments:

Post a Comment