I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

correction now and then

OMG!!!!!! we have already started doing our correction...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO       =.=       =(         =0
first lesson was physics....really didnt want to talk about it...
next we had maths for 1 and half an hour.....discussed about paper 1 and 2...not bad lah
then, after break we had Geo but didnt do correction just counting the marks
so my friends and I were just playing around...
lastly we had Chemistry....my god =.= really worst!!!!!

my other friends disappointed about their results too...
                 we dropped like almost all subjects....
                                 but some we improved on it too....
we're afraid od what our parents will say about this....hmmm
i just hope my parents wont give me a long lecture hehehe

bah babye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment